Information Collection and Use
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to protecting it. These are the ways we make sure your personal information is not misused: We do not save your chat messages. Your images are only saved with us during your conversation with an user. Once you or another user disconnects, all the data shared with that user is deleted. The information that you share with your friends on our app is only saved for small duration. Once your friends receive that information its deleted from our servers.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
This policy is effective as of 31-12-2021
Our Grievance Officer shall undertake all reasonable efforts to address your grievances and assist in enforcement of your rights at the earliest possible opportunity. You may contact us using the following information: Grievance Officer, Torbittech, Neo space, Kinfra Techno Industrial Park, Kakkancheri, Chelambra P.O, Malappuram
Reach out to us on email@example.com, in case of any queries.
Terms & Conditions
1. Except as mentioned below, all information, content, material, trademarks, services marks, trade names, and trade secrets including but not limited to the software, text, images, graphics, video, script and audio, contained in the Application/Website/Services and products are proprietary property of the Company ("Proprietary Information"). No Proprietary Information may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without obtaining prior written permission from the Company and nothing on this Application/Website/Services shall be deemed to confer a license of or any other right, interest or title to or in any of the intellectual property rights belonging to the Company, to you/the Minor Student.
Your/the Minor Student’s use of our products, Website, Application and Services is solely for your/the Minor Student personal and non-commercial use. Any use of the Application/Website/Services or their contents other than for personal purposes is prohibited. Your/the Minor Student’s personal and non-commercial use of this Application/Website/Services shall be subject to the following restrictions:
1. You/the Minor Student shall not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the contents of the Application/Website/Services or modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Application/Website/Services, or remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the contents of the Application/Website/Services.
2. You/the Minor Student will not (a) use this Application/Website/Services for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell the Application/Website/Services (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or (c) use the Application/Website/Services in any way that is unlawful, or harms the Company or any other person or entity as determined by the Company.
3. You/the Minor Student shall not be permitted to perform any of the following prohibited activities while availing our Services:
1. Making available any content or material that:
2. Stalking, intimidating and/or harassing another and/or inciting other to commit violence;
3. Transmitting material that encourages anyone to commit a criminal offence, that results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice;
4.Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Application/Website/Services;
5.Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner, committing any act that amounts to the infringement of intellectual property or making available any material that infringes any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights of anyone else;
6.Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
7.Post, transmit or make available any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, spyware, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines, code, files or such other programs that may harm the Application/Website/Services, interests or rights of other users or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications, or that may harvest or collect any data or Personal Information about other users without their consent;
8.Access or use the Application/Website/Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any of the Application's/Website's/Service’s servers or the networks connected to any of the servers on which the Application/Website/Services are hosted;
9.Intentionally or unintentionally interfere with or disrupt the services or violate any applicable laws related to the access to or use of the Application/Website/Services, violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Application/Website/Services, or engage in any activity prohibited by these Terms;
4. The Company may, based on any form of access to the Application/Website/Services (including free download/trials) through any source whatsoever, contact you through SMS, email and call, to give information about their offerings and products as well as notifications on various important updates and/or to seek permission for demonstration of its products. You expressly grant such permission to contact you through telephone, SMS, e-mail and holds the Company indemnified against any liabilities including financial penalties, damages, expenses in case your mobile number is registered with Do Not Call (DNC) database. By registering yourself, you agree to make your contact details available to our employees, associates, affiliates and partners so that you may be contacted for education information, offerings and promotions through telephone, SMS, email etc.
5. Upon registration through any means whatsoever, the Company may contact you through the registered mobile number or e-mail or any other mobile number or contact number or email provided by you to enable effective provision of the Application/Website/Services. You expressly permit the Company to contact you, through the above mentioned means at any time post registration. Further, the Company shall have the right to monitor the download and usage of the Application/Website/Services and the contents thereof by you/the Minor Student, to analyze such usage and discuss the same with you/the Minor Student to enable effective and efficient usage of the Application/Website/Services. You expressly permit the Company to clear your/the Minor Student’s doubts by answering the questions placed before it, providing study plans, informing of the progress, providing feedback, communicating with you/the Minor Student and mentoring you/the Minor Student through telephone or e-mail or through any other forum.
6. The Company shall have no responsibility for any loss or damage caused to tablet or any other hardware and/or software and/or instrument/device, including loss of data or effect on the processing speed, resulting from your/the Minor Student’s use of our Application/Website/Services.
7. In order to access the Services and to avail the use of the Application/Website/Services, you shall be required to register yourself with the Application/Website/Services, and maintain an account with the Application/Website/Services. You will be required to furnish certain information and details, including name, mobile number, e-mail address, residential address, grade/class, school name, payment information (credit/debit card details) if required, and any other information deemed necessary by the Application/Website/Services. With respect to the provision of information, the following may be noted:-
8.The Company has the right to change modify, suspend, or discontinue and/or eliminate any aspect(s), features or functionality of the Application/Website/Services as it deems fit at any time without notice. Further, the Company has the right to amend these Terms from time to time without prior notice to you. The Company makes no commitment, express or implied, to maintain or continue any aspect of the Application/Website/Services. You agree that the Company shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Application/Services. All prices are subject to change without notice.
Disclaimer: this website, the application and the services are provided on an "as is" basis with all faults and without any warranty of any kind. The company hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to the website, application/products and the services, including without limitation, all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, accuracy, timeliness. Performance, completeness, suitability and non-infringement. Additionally, the company shall not be liable for any damages arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this site, or the application or the services. Your use of any information or materials on this website/application/services/products is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that the services provided by us meet your specific requirements.